What we do &
How to contact us
TRANSACTIONS - MARQUIS ADVISORY DIVISION
- Comprehensive U.S. “start-up” services
(including U.S. venture capital finance) for international high
technology companies entering the U.S. market.
- International corporate and trust
(private REIT) structures for U.S. real estate inbound investments.
- NASDAQ listings and Rule 144A U.S. equity
placements for international companies.
- Holding companies and licensing subsidiaries for international
technology "roll outs" (and future IPO listings).
- Structure innovative U.S. and International
Venture Capital and Hedge Funds.
- Cross border M&A projects.
- Simultaneous international IPO’s.
- Leveraged and management buy out projects.
- Cross border debt and equity finance projects.
- Capital structures (and debt and equity finance)
for emerging high technology companies.
- Pre-sale or merger advice on valuation optimization
via structuring reorganizations.
- U.S. “market entry” advice for
new products (regulatory, marketing, distribution, labeling,
state taxation, tax treaty utilization, products liability,
and finance structures for “outsourcing” to PRC
and India of product manufacturing and software, embedded systems
and other design services.
- International reinsurance companies with hedge fund investment
components, utilizing “protected cell” features.
- Derivative products for cross border
- Corporate structures for optimum
multi-national business operations.
- U.S. private foundations for high
net worth individuals, with “new philanthropy” activities.
- International residence and domiciliation alternatives
(Switzerland, Italy, UK, Singapore, Caribbean, New Zealand,
- Inbound U.S. investment structures
for portfolio and non portfolio international investors.
MARQUIS HOLDINGS –